Pediatric Foot & Ankle COVID-19 Update
Working together to provide a safe environment for our patients, practice, and community.
We at Pediatric Foot & Ankle want to make sure you are aware of everything we are doing at our office to ensure you remain healthy with the challenges of the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic.
We are still operating under normal business hours, but with additional safety measures that we have implemented on top of our already rigorous sanitizing processes.
Some of these additional measures include:
- Taking temperatures upon arrival (Patients and staff)
- Educating our staff with the most up-to-date COVID-19 information and best practices
- Disinfecting treatment rooms and equipment after each patient
- Practicing social distancing
- Ensuring our staff and patients wear masks
- Actively encouraging employees and/or patients to stay home if experiencing any symptoms of illness
- Limiting access to certain areas
- Temporarily prohibiting hand shaking
- Sanitized ventilation systems
- Providing tissues and no-touch trash cans
- Providing additional hand sanitizing stations
- Ensuring all staff have read and understood the latest CDC guidance for businesses and employers in response to Corona Virus which can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
Working together, we can provide a safe environment for our practice and community. Be assured that we will do everything in our power to keep everyone healthy and continue to provide the high-quality care that all of you are accustomed to receiving.